Based on the best selling books by Nick Arnold, these Horrible Science Kits are all about discovery, in loads of horribly fantastic ways. Make learning fun - from checking out microscopic monsters to messing with squelchy slime, British toy brand, Galt have fantastically fun chemistry and biology experiments to help children learn all kinds of foul facts.
With Galt’s Horrible Science kits, children can try their hand at weird and wonderful experiments, discover nasty nature, learn about volcanoes, create their own lava lamp and get to grips with fascinating biology. What more could you ask for!
- Suitable for children over the age of six years.
- Designed in the UK.
- Crafted from durable materials and more.
- Make your own bubble solution.
- Construct 3D bubble shapes.
- Blow some bonkers bubbles. .
- Learn valuable scientific facts including why bubbles are round.
- Presented in a Horrible Science gift box.
- Adult supervision recommended.
- Bubble solution.
- Connectors and string
- 12 x Rsusable straws.
- 2 x Rubber bands.
- Instruction leaflet.