In this collaboration between Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc, players must buy the favour of the gods in their race to be the first player to build two cities in the Ancient Greek island group known as the Cyclades.
Victory requires respect for all the gods - players cannot afford to sacrifice to only one god, but must pay homage to each of five gods in turn. Each turn, the players bid for the favours of the gods, as only one player can have the favor of each god per turn - and each player is also limited to the favour of a single god per turn.
- Ares allows the movement of player armies and the building of Fortresses.
- Poseidon allows players to move their navies and build Ports.
- Zeus allows his followers to hire priests and build temples.
- Athena provides her worshipers with philosophers and universities.
- Apollo increases the income of his worshipers.
2011 Gra Roku Game of the Year Nominee
2011 As d'Or - Jeu de l'Année Nominee
2010 Tric Trac Nominee
2010 JoTa Best Heavy Board Game Nominee
2010 JoTa Best Heavy Board Game Audience Award
2010 JoTa Best Artwork Nominee
2010 JoTa Best Artwork Audience Award
2010 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork/Presentation Nominee
2010 Boardgames Australia Awards Best International Game Nominee